AI voice generator tools allow you to convert text into natural audio using voices created by artificial intelligence. In this guide, we review the top AI voice generators and tell you:
- Key features you should look for
- Which voice generator software is best for your business or application
- How to download each one and turn text into audio
If you use any other AI voice generator tools, comment down at the bottom of this guide and let us know.
The Best AI Voice Generator Software
In a rush? Check out our top picks below now!
What is an AI Voice Generator?
Voice generators use artificial intelligence to convert written text into audio. Most generators use a synthetic voice that is based off of real human voices. They create a natural sounding voice that can be used to read input text.
Good speech software will have natural voices that can be used in games, advertisements, and videos with minimal editing.
Next, we review each of our tops picks in more detail.
Murf is an AI voice generator that lets you convert text to speech, voice-overs, and dictation. It is suitable for product developers, educators, corporate coaches, and podcasters.
With Murf, you can create natural-sounding voices in less time and minimal efforts. Use Murf to create speeches for every need, including entertainment, corporate, and the creative sector.
Murf is equipped with a vast library of over 110 voices in 15 different languages. Murf uses AI to enable you to generate different speeches to suit different use cases. You can play with punctuations, pitches, and emphasis to make the speeches convey your message the way you like.
Murf is integrated with a grammar assistant to help you write or edit scripts and convert them into impressive voice-overs.
- Lets you use expressive emotional speaking styles to create engaging voices
- Has a growing library of more than 570 natural-sounding voices
- Use Murf to create conversations like voice-overs and dictations
- It lets you pitch, fine-tune, and emphasis to create a suitable voice tone.
Deepsync is an interesting AI voice generator that creates content that sounds like your own voice. It allows you to upload your voice sample and then generate audio files worth of text that sounds exactly like you.
With Deepsync, you can produce realistic audio way faster than normal. You can use your voice to grow different marketing channels without having to put in any of the effort.
First, Deepsync uses artificial intelligence to clone your voice based off of audio samples. It learns your accent and your expressions and creates a voice model that sounds exactly like you. Then, you can enter in your text and Deepsync will record audio of the words using your voice sample.
You can export your audio to over 10 different sites including Apple Podcast, Instagram, Spotify, Facebook and more.
- With Deepsync studio, you can create high-quality AI audio in multiple languages using your host voice.
- Easily re-edit your audio or create multiple versions of your audio during recording without having to start over from scratch.
- Anywhere in the world, you can create high-quality audio content, without the need for physical equipment or a studio.
- With API calls, you can showcase millions of users your chosen host AI audio within minutes using its powerful REST API.
Play.ht is a powerful AI text to speech voice generator. It uses AI to generate audio and voices from Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, and Google. If you are looking to convert text into natural voices, Play.ht has got you covered. After conversion, you can download the voice-over as MP3 and WAV files.
Using Play.ht is really easy. Once you launch the tool, choose a voice type and import or type text into the space provided. Play.ht will instantly turn the typed text into a natural human voice. You can then enhance the audio with SSML tags, pronunciations, and speech styles.
AOL, Verizon, SAP, and COMCAST are some popular brands using Play.ht to create natural sounding voices with human-like intonation.
- Lets you generate realistic voice-overs for e-learning, podcasts, and videos
- Use Play.ht to convert your blog posts to audio to increase your user engagement and brand visibility
- Lets you integrate real-time voice synthesis with a user-friendly API.
- Access to more than 570 accents and voices from several providers.
Lovo is a powerful AI text to speech generator. It is a perfect voice over tool for games, audio ads, audiobooks, and e-learning. This voice generator targets marketers, authors, animators, and customer support teams who don’t want to record their own voices.
Lovo lets you create human-like voices and content. It works by importing text into the box provided. Lovo then uses artificial intelligence to convert the text into super realistic human voices.
Nvidia, Aws Activate, and other popular brands use Lovo to create custom voice-overs for their brands.
- Has over 180 unique voice collections in 33 languages to fit your content.
- Lets you create voice-overs from text to increase your user engagement
- Adds human emotions to every voice created.
- Create a customized voice skin in less than 15 minutes.
Speechmaker by Designs.ai Review
Speechmaker is an online text to voice generator. It is from Designs.ai, who offer a number of artificial intelligent services.
Speechmaker uses AI to generate a voice-over in 3 easy steps.
As soon as you launch the tool, enter your information and place your script into the text box. Speechmaker then uses AI to analyze your script and generate human-like and realistic speeches. You can then preview and download for use.
Speechmaker can polish your tone and pitch according to your script. It is equipped with an auto-save feature so that as you upload your script, it automatically saves your voice projects.
This AI tool lets you engage an international audience in the language they would understand. It can generate more than 50 high quality voices in over 20 global languages.
- A very user-friendly voice generator
- Supports over 20 global languages
- The voices generated have human touch
- You can adjust tone and pitch according to your script
Resemble.ai is a one click AI voice generator for advertisements and dialogue. This tool uses artificial intelligence to generate voice-overs that fit into your context and bring your voice to life.
Resemble supports instant language dubbing in any language so that you can easily reach your international audience without using language converters. This AI voice generator tool can create any custom voice to increase your brand visibility and increase your user engagement.
Resemble has dozens of professional voice actors for you to choose from. If you’re looking to create advertisements to promote your brand, you won’t go wrong with Resemble.ai.
- Lets you create custom brand voices for smart assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant
- You can integrate Resemble.ai with your call center stack to create virtual agents
- Add, replace, and remove any speech seamlessly.
- Lets you dub your native voice into other global languages that your international audience will understand.
Sonantic is an AI voice generator that delivers lifelike performances and compelling voice-overs for films and games. Sonantic uses artificial intelligence to transform scripts into powerful audio, reducing your production timelines. You can create, cast, deliver, and direct with high fidelity speech synthesis.
Here is how Sonantic works:
First, launch the tool and upload your script into the box provided. Sonantic then uses machine learning to analyze the script and generate impressive voice overs and dictations for your use. After the conversion, you can download the voice over as MP3 and WAV files.
Embark, Obsidian, Amazon Studios, and Deep Silver use Sonantic to transform their scripts into human-like audio without straining their actors’ voices.
- Create highly impressive voice overs by integrating emotions into your narrative
- Shape scenes with full control over voice over parameters.
- Generate realistic shouts without straining your voice.
- Deliver production-quality voice content to increase your user engagement.
Clipchamp is another powerful text to speech generator that uses AI to turn your words into voice-overs. Voice-overs are important for many professional videos, from ads to documentaries. Clipchamp will help you turn your script to speech in seconds so that your brand can become visible.
Clipchamp is really simple to use. First, launch the tool and select your voice, speed, language. Then, upload your script to generate a preview.
Clipchamp uses AI to analyze the script and pinpoint areas that require changes. You can then apply the changes and save the media for use. Drag and drop the media to the timeline to include it into your video.
Clipchamp comes with more than 170 unique voices, so you can tell your stories the way you want. It is suitable for podcasters, video creators, and digital marketers.
- Create emotional speaking styles and engaging voices
- A growing library of more than 170 natural-sounding voices
- Convert text to speech in a fraction of time spent on voice over production
- Lets you pitch, fine-tune, and add emphasis to create a suitable voice tone
Uberduck is a synthetic speech toy that generates voice-overs for e-learning, audiobooks, and podcasts. Launched in 2020, Uberduck can create synthetic human-like voices using datasets and models. This voice generator is equipped with models that sing, rap, and emote.
Uberduck is best for content creators, digital marketing, and product managers. It lets you create and edit voice-overs in a fraction of time spent in voice over studios.
The interesting part of using Uberduck is that you don’t need voice over experience or skills to curate top-notch speeches for your brand.
- Lets you curate digital voices without any voice over skills or experience
- Designed to edit and generate voice-overs with ease
- Access an extensive library of voices in various languages
- Supports both text and audio based inputs
Voicera is one of the best AI voice generators on the market. This tool uses AI to give a voice to your blogs and articles. In fact, you can use Voicera to add life-like voice dictation across your articles and blogs in one click.
If you’re looking to increase your user engagement, Voicera is your go-to voice generator.
Voicera is suitable for bloggers, content producers, and video editors. Voicera automatically detects content and creates a voice for you. Your users can keep listening to your articles or blogs while they commute or shop. It is free and supports English US, English UK, and Indian accents.
- Generate realistic voice-overs for e-learning, podcasts, and videos
- Convert your blog posts to audio in order to increase your user engagement and brand visibility
- Access to more than 200 accents and voices from several providers
- Integrate real-time voice synthesis with a user-friendly API.
Spik.ai is a text to voice generator that’s produced by Oveit. It uses artificial intelligence to convert scripts into human-like voice overs.
Spik.ai is pretty easy to use. Simply upload your script, press a button, and allow a few seconds for the tool to analyze your script. Its machine learning algorithm analyzes the script in real-time and helps you generate realistic shouts and voice overs in the output file.
Spik.ai is integrated with a grammar assistant to help you write or edit scripts and convert them into impressive voice-overs. Plus, Spik.ai can create any custom voice to increase your brand visibility and increase your user engagement.
- Create highly impressive voice-overs by integrating emotions into your narrative
- Deliver production-quality voice content to increase your user engagement
- Generate realistic shouts without straining your voice
- Lets you shape scenes with full control over voice over parameters.
AI Voice Generator FAQ
Here are some questions and answers to common search queries for voice generator tools.
Can AI generate voices?
Yes, many of the voice generators in our guide offer real life voices preserved and recreated using AI. In order to do this, companies capture a human’s tone, cadence, accent, and nuances of their voice. Using artificial intelligence, they use this tone to say text that is fed into a voice engine.
What is the most realistic text to speech voice?
After sampling and trying out all the world’s most popular voice generator tools, we believe that Play.ht, Murf, and Lovo offer the most realistic voices. Each tool offers a large number of different voices to try. They output audio in high quality that can be used for video games, advertisements, and other commercial purposes.
Is voice cloning illegal?
There is currently some gray area to the legality of cloning a celebrity’s likeness and voice. There are currently no laws that apply specifically to deepfakes. Most voice generator tools include a disclaimer that specifies you can only use celebrity voices for non-commercial purposes.
What is your favorite AI voice generator software? Comment down below and let us know.